Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

One of many Carnival cruises this wasn't one of my favorites

Sail Date: October 26, 2015

My 10th Carnival cruise and had a blast but then I make sure I make my own fun, if you don't participate, u don't have a right to complain. But have to say the entertainment wasn't as good as have had in the past. And the food was not as good, not bad just not a great menu with anything out of the ordinary which I expect special things on the menu and didn't offer much. EXTREMELY disappointed in having to pay an extra "$20" to have lobster UGH!!! Never had to do that before. Anytime dining a couple nights not great service waited a long time for food, last night asked for a good waiter and he was GREAT!!! And my big complaint was $2 Chips at the roulette wheel, may seem like no biggy to others but thats my game in the casino and to have to bet $2 chips with a $10 limit puts a damper on playing. And honestly wherever I play roulette Laughlin, Vegas smaller casinos, and ALL OTHER CRUISES (20), I have never seen an empty roulette table EVER!! Nobody played roulette at all!! 2 empty tables the whole cruise! Can you say "DUMB"!!! But the casino staff was very pleasant, and the rest of the ship staff and crew was amazing great personalities and very friendly, great photo staff!!! great room steward and a very nice fun affordable quick getaway will do it again. AND SOON!!!

Cruise Photos

it is an older ship so not much you can do with it, its outdated, but very comfy bed, Great service by our cabin steward "Siti"!! she was awesome room was spotless! pretty roomy for an outside cabin and what was great was we had adjoining cabins with our family so left the door open which made it feel even larger.
been so many times not really much to do on this short cruise but still enjoy the quick getaway, Catalina is so beautiful always nice to spend the day there Ensenada needs to come up with something good to do downtown is so depressing. Would be nice of them to build some sort of attraction to visit. Like the dolphin adventure they have in Cabo maybe.
Not as many fun activities on this cruise as others but still what they had we attended and had fun
shows were just ok, not bad but just average have seen better shows on Carnival in the past. Still was entertaining and fun
Menu was Nothing great wasn't bad but just average
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
getting to the port was a little confusing i have to admit took a couple wrong turns but if you can be down there early they have the queen mary and the long beach aquarium so that right there so can stay night before with plenty to do.
Catalina Island, California
Catalina always a nice place to visit. We enjoyed the golf cart to get some nice views for pics from above and theres plenty of excursions there, parasailing, submarine, nice afternoon sitting on the beach, shopping is great and a nice cocktail at Luau Larry's always a must. Fish n Chips on the pier :)
Ensenada, Mexico
First time renting a golf cart to ride through town and out to their beach, be careful they drive CRAZY there but nice to zip by the stores without the children making you feel so quilty you don't buy everything they sell, heartbreaking. And a quick beer at Papas and Beer a tradition then get out quick before you regret it lol

The last morning went so smooth you can have breakfast on the deck while waiting for your time to get off, wasn't crowded they spaced it out so well there was never a long line to get off ship went very smooth and we enjoyed a nice breakfast and even last minute time to get some photos that morning