Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

the worst cruise ever!!!

Sail Date: October 26, 2015

this was one of the worst cruises ever. apparently the ship was chartered out prior to our vacation to a private party that wore the crew down and wouldn't leave the ship. we could not board until later on in the day in which we stood in line in the hot sun for up to 6 hrs.  second when I got into bed that night their was stains on my sheet along with hair. thirdly the last day we contracted norovirus and I have yet to return to work. I felt that I was very professional and didn't make a stink regarding all that has happened. but not once did anybody ever say "what can we do to make this better?" or " I am sorry this happened" this was the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. No one seemed to care.

sheets filthy.
could not board ship for hours
they were exhausted and customer service was not good......

1 Comment