First Time Cruiser

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: February 02, 2015
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: U47

First time being on a cruise and it was absolutely amazing!  The staff was extremely nice and helpful.  I am disappointed that I waited until I was 30 to go on my first cruise and find out how fun they are.  Cruising is now my new thing!

Some of the food just tasted bland and needed more flavor. The lobster night was amazing though...wish that every night :)

Our room service guy was awesome! Very nice, respectful, and helpful! He deserves a pat on the back.