Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Making Memories

Sail Date: February 02, 2015

My husband and I are on a fixed income and he has Alzheimers and even though he won't remember the cruise he thoroughly loved it while we were on it. What it did is make memories for me. We saw amazing entertainment, ate marvelous food, relaxed and just enjoyed the ship and all it offered, and being together. We are already looking for our next "reasonable and affordable" cruise.

Not one of the newer but kept up very well.
The food was fabulous with a nice variety.
Our cabin boy was amazing, so personable and fun.
Best entertainment of any cruise we have been on, especially the two comedians.
Children's Programs n/a
Not a as good as some cruises but ok.
We stayed on the ship.
It was adequate, a little small but kept very clean by cabin staff.
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
The attendant could see my husband was having trouble with the lines and expedited our check-in and that was wonderful.

1 Comment