Awesome 1st cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 13, 2017
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: M70
Reviewed: 20 days ago
Awesome, Amazing and every minute well worth it ! First timer with many more Carnival Cruises in sight ! The crew, staff, (especially Alex the Cruise Director) and performers were phenomenal! Food was plentiful and delicious! Carnival Imagination exceeded my imagination of my 1st cruise = Well Done Carnival !
Embarkation went very smoothly. Aline greeted me, explained everything and made me feel welcome, especially as this was my very first cruise.

Dinners were awesome, tasty and well presented. Order two appetizers and even two desserts, they will accommodate ! Guy's Burgers n fries were absolutely delicious ! Buffet was large and well assorted. Lido restaurant had good breakfasts. Swirls (ice cream/yogurt) open 24/7 !

They had to roll me down the gangway when I departed!

There was ALWAYS something to do, in fact, I had to choose from 3-4 things happening around the same time every day ! There were deck parties, trivia Q&A, Hasbro game show, and the Art Auction had some wonderful paintings. Serenity area (21+) was aptly named, guitar singers were relaxing as was the whirlpool there.

Always hopping, the DJ was always working, as was Alex, the Cruise Director ! HE reallllly gets the crowd into it ! The tunes trivia in the Atrium rocked that whole ship! Ahhh, the Stage shows.... Divas was a great performance and the 70's-80's had EVERYONE singing ! The comedians were so-so and were a little under the weather, tho.

single

The waiters were very attentive, helpful and friendly. The room steward was on top of everything - even a fresh ice bucket daily.

The only reason I did not give 5 stars was due to the bartenders in the clubs. As a single woman they could not have cared less for my small $, they barely even noticed me.

The layout and design were easy to navigate, even for this 1st timer! The maps on the wall near the stairs was helpful at times.
Very Clean! Not a piece of trash in sight on deck (or trashcan for that matter). The staff and crew whisked away plates and cups as soon as someone left.

Larger than I expected, larger windows than expected also. Very roomy two closets, nice sized bathroom and dressing area. Nice touch with the body cleanser and shampoo units in shower. Extremely comfortable bed and comforter.
I live near here
As expected. Take the bus to downtown $3 roundtrip, every 10-15 minutes. Shopped downtown, then went to Pappas and Beer ! Great place to people watch and food /drinks very reasonable.
Easy, simple but very sad to see it end.