"Not Happy"

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 01, 2016
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: U79

I have been on more than 25 cruises and this was the worst.  I had a suite that cost more than 3 times a regular room that came with no amenities. The only perk was not to wait in line to check in. It had a broken seat in the bath that took two days for someone to come in and fix.  On the third day the crew decided to wash the deck above without telling anyone.  I was sitting on the balcony when the water came pouring down. Not even an apology. The food was below par and not consistent.  *The ship was clean and our room was clean. The entertainment was very good.*

I will not travel with Carnival again. (this was my 2nd time). The first was no different.

not many

What happened to the mints on the pillow at bedtime? Small bathroom.

Try another line.