Horrible Experience!!!!!!!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 01, 2016
Cabin Number: E163

I will never go on a Carnival Cruise again!  My fiancé broke his leg coming down a flight of stairs that have been very badly maintained.  No one would even so much as help him get to the medical office, even though there were about ten employees who saw his injury.  After he did get medical treatment we were followed at a distance by the staff, but never approached to offer an apology or even see how he was doing.  We were to go on a dolphin excursion the next day.  We did receive a refund but the party we were traveling with had this trip cancelled on them.  When asked why they were told it was because of us.  After fighting with the staff for over 24 hours they did finally get a refund.  The final straw was when we departed the boat at the end of the cruise.  We were led down to the customs area and pushed a side for an employee to push us through the line (my fiancé was in a wheel chair at this point).  After waiting twenty minutes I finally asked the Carnival employee that was standing there directing the rest of the cruise guests if I could just push him through the line myself.  I was told no that it had to be done by an employee.  Another employee overheard this.  She was scheduled to go on break and offered to take us through.  The main employee told her no it was more important for her to go on break in a timely manner.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!!!  We then waited another ten minutes for another employee to take us through. The entire experience was ridiculous.  The boat is about 30 years old and looks to have never been updated.  The carpet is falling apart and every staircase needs maintenance in one respect or another.  Because of this experience I will never go on a Carnival Cruise again!!!

Could have been much cleaner.

Sail on a different boat. This one is horrible!!!