4-Day Baja Cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 07, 2015
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: M168

This was a FUN family cruise. Of all the cruises I've gone on, this was  not the best cruise, however it was not bad! We had fun in Ensenada, Mexico. Due to our poor planning, our whole family did not get to go to Catalina Island. It was difficult because of traveling with so many people.Happy

I attended the Welcome Program and towel making program. The rest of my family attended the rock concert, which they said was spectacular!

I especially liked our housekeeping crew. He was very attentive and remembered all of our names.

The ship was old and looked like it needed repair.

Very comfortable and nice, larger than expected.

The kids loved the slides on the back of the ship. The swimming pools were very crowded especially the hot tubs. My daughter-in-law and son wanted to go to singles night for 21+, but it was too late. (11:30 pm)