Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

Worst Cruise I have ever been on

Sail Date: June 07, 2015

Angry Guest Services - Could never get hold of them and when I went down to talk to them they didn't even know what was happening. They couldn't answer me about when was formal night. First I tried calling but no one answered for a very long time at minimum of an hour and when I did get hold of them they told they were too busy and to come down for questions. Plus I could not understand a word they were saying such broken English...

Food - All the food at the buffet had ZERO taste, over cooked, terrible selection and always cold. The crew at the buffet area making pizza or sandwiches seem like they did not understand English and always got the order wrong. Except at the dining hall   Entertainment - Always changing things to one end of the ship to the other. never at the same spot such as Bingo. The only thing we did was gamble because that was the only consistent thing to do on the ship. Not too many activities other than gambling.    Crew - My house mouse was great! Ordering drinks came way to late so I would just go get myself a drink instead and when he showed up I was finished with the I went to get. No one looked happy or wanting to help out with anything. Very few spoke or understood English   Ports - We were told what time we need to get back to the ship (7:00) and then before we left there was a sign that was (4:30) but make sure you are on the transfer boat at (4:00).    Shops - I felt like I was Ensenada again with people always coming up to me about raffles or buying something and not just once it was multiple times.
Nice Ship
Food was cold and terrible
They seemed unhappy and didn't want to be there

Gambling was the only thing that was entertaining on this ship