Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Poor shows and poor food

Sail Date: March 22, 2015

First of all, I was upset with United because after we finished all the booking and picked the cabins, we were told to pay $25 per room booking fee.  I would not be so mad if we were told before we start booking.  We ordered 3 rooms and had to pay $75 extra.  But we already spent a lot of time filling the details, so don't bother to cancel and rebook with Carnival.  I do not think this is the right thing for United to do.  The shows were terrible and they even repeated the shows within 4 nights.  We ordered Your Time Dining and supposed to go to the restaurant any time we wanted between 6 to 9:30PM, we had to wait half hour to get the beeper and waited another hour for the table.  We ended up missing some shows because of the dinning situations.  The food in the buffet area is not good and the soup is warm, not hot.  Not a good experience.

my bathroom had bad odor, smells like ocean
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Catalina Island, California
we rented a golf cart and explored the whole island. It has beautiful scenery
Ensenada, Mexico
The fish tarco was delicious, the vendors of the flee market was not as aggressive as I thought.

1 Comment