Beyond awesome

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 22, 2015
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: M140

Went on the cruise for our honeymoon and so glad that we did! It was amazing and we can't wait until we can go another time! Catalina Island was by far our favorite part of the cruise. Personally I relished the food as well. I still consider the breakfasts the best breakfasts I will ever experience. Entertainment was plentiful and fun. Can't describe enough how amazing it was. Next time we are going to go for longer.

At first I wasn't happy about the 2 beds pushed together but it worked out okay.