Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Good and affordable vacation

Sail Date: January 25, 2015

I enjoyed the cruise and the on board activities and shows. The dancers had such a wonderful performance. The comedians were very good, and dynamic. The hosts for game shows were also good and charming. The food were okay, about the average. The gym and spa were readily available and well used. Except for the smell, somewhat unpleasant on the ship, otherwise it was a good experience overall.

I might consider Carnival cruise again but not the same cruise ship.

Children's Programs Did not use children programs
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Very fast services, make sure you check in before boarding
Catalina Island, California
Cart rental will give you a chance to see the beautiful view of the island in 1-2 hours
Ensenada, Mexico
A walk to downtown gives you a little taste of Ensenada, my family worries about the safety in Mexico, therefore did not book any tour in Ensenada

I love the shows, make sure you arrange time to see the great dancers!