Best Cruise For Young Adults

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 07, 2015
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: M181

We went on this cruise with our kids and grand baby.  The staff and boat were exceptional!  The food was excellent.  The general group that was on this ship however were young adults who were having a good time.  This as opposed to families like you would have on a Disney cruise.  There is a great water area on the top of the boat, but the kids zone is pretty small and dark inside.  The evening entertainment was pretty much adult.  There was only like one thing a day you could take a child to with you.  I don't fault Carnival at all, this is the market this cruise is for.  I think next time I would pick a more family oriented cruise line for our kind of fun.  I will just reiterate that the cleanliness and the staff were 5+ stars, but the entertainment was just not up my alley.  The staterooms were the best of any I have been on by the way.  They were fresh and well kept with lots of space.  i loved hanging out in our room!

Could be better deserts in the buffet

Ship a little small with limited stuff for families

Not for the family crowd. I think only three shows were ok for the child....the rest was all adult

nice water area, but lame kids zone for check in play/supervision. dark and inside

All staff was EXCELLENT

Clean and well kept

TOP NOTCH!!

Dont come with small kids. This is a smaller cruise ship and there are very little things you can do with your kids. A lot of young drinking party folks on board.

What can I say. The Queen Mary is next door
Fun place to rent a golf cart for the day
Lame place. stay on the ship and enjoy yourself. Dont buy anything, it is a ripoff and junk