Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great service

Sail Date: March 25, 2013

I give them a 5 star because of service provided. They were always super well behave and decent honest people with me in this cruise experience with them (carnival). I did a tour and though it rain they allowed us to have fun in Cozumel Mexico without any problem. I have been before on other cruise line and this for me was the best. But i have to say this is more for adults than for kids. so if you are planning to go with your partner i give it a 5 star, For kid...3 star.
Miami, Florida
Key West, Florida
Sad that its a very short time in this location.

More for adults than for kids!

1 Comment