Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Imagination cruise Lines

Sail Date: March 25, 2013

Room Type: Suite

It was nothing more then a horrible experience. We never made it on the cruise line and as shoved around in the airports with all the delays with Delta airlines this being the airline carnival cruise lines selected, the cruise left without us in Miami so we got a flight to Key West, I got sick and was taken to the hospital due to all the stress. So we never made it on the ship at all, I am now looking to receive all my money back. So this was my cruise experience with Carnival Cruise Lines. It was very disapointing and it was going to be a graduation present for my daughter.
did not get to see
Entertainment did not get to see
Children's Programs did not get to see
Onboard Activities did not get to see
Destinations and Excursions did not get to see

did not get to go on the cruise to share anything tips