Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

not wonderful

Sail Date: May 23, 2011

Please disregard my former survey. After I sent it, I realized this is NOT from Carnival. The Imagination was horrible. No live entertainment and the food was horrible. 'You get what you pay for" applies here. I've been on 3 Royal Caribbean and 2 Holland American, and they were all excellent. I won't ever cruise with Carnival again.

Pros: fun, interesting people

Cons: food, uncomfortable deck chairs, elevators didn't work, overcrowded pool and jacuzzi

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

Key West, Florida
Not enough time to sightsee of go to a restaurant.
Paradise Beach was rocky and dirty, lots of horrible seaweed.