Fun in the Sun

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 05, 2016

Being a seasoned cruiser, and cruising on various cruise lines, I was disappointed with this particular trip to the Western Caribbean on the Glory.  Even though the ship was older and could use a little more TLC on the part of Carnival, for the most part is was clean.  The biggest disappointment was that the diningroom staff really rushed us each night through our dinner.  We had to beg to get our first cocktail and usually they had already taken our food order by then. One night I was barely in my seat when they were taking the appetizer requests; and yes, we were there on time each night.  The food wasn't as good either.  Our request to have our party of 11 together in the diningroom went on deaf ears.  Very, very disappointed.  Three members of our group were at the other side of the room, dining with people they did not know.  I have to say, though, that the activities on board were plentiful.... shows were fantastic and comics hilarious.  Our favorite shore excursion on Cozumel is the catamaran, the Fury, with snorkeling and beach time.  They do an excellent job.  It is the 3rd time I have done this excursion.  On the other hand, the Ten Best excursion on Roatan was HORRIBLE!  No lunch breaks during a 5 hr van tour, and toilet facilities limited.  It shouldn't even be an excursion.  Overall, we had a nice time and we had great weather.  But the diningroom experience really overshadowed the entire experience.

Food was not the best and service too rushed!

Don't do the Ten Best excursion!
The Fury is the best excursion I have EVER been on and I would go on it again! I have already been on it 3 times!