Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

No AC in Cabin for three days, terrible service, nasty staff only dining room staff were professional and pleasant

Sail Date: March 12, 2016

I don't ask for too much but when a cruise line staff member tells me that 74 degrees cabin temp is within there normal parameters I find it very hard to believe From ordering room service to the temp in the room whenever a request was made and the staff messed up they accused the paying customers of not putting out room service tags early enough and even being hyper sensitive to the heat. The final answer from Carnival Pride was to stick a fan in the cabin which only moved the hot air around. if I didn't already have three other cruises booked with my cruise group on Carnival they would never get me back on one of their ships. Very disappointed.

Captain and all his management needs to get a handle on the nasty attitudes of all the staff. By far of all the Carnival cruises to date this was my very worst experience
Embarking out of Miami their home port was a nightmare. Took them 3.5 hours to board a disabled party who had reservations to board at a certain time but were left sitting in hot sun with nothing to drink for hours.
Instead of making excuses they should find solutions.
Stay out of the Pay restaurants service and food is substandard.

Pray