Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Surpassed my expectations

Sail Date: March 12, 2016

The reason why I loved this cruise so much is because of the incredible friendliness of all the staff! They are so willing to help you and talk to you about where they are from. They are more than on top of their work and make sure that you have the best cruise experience, that's an understatement. The comedy shows are hilarious and twice every night except one night. They have an outstanding piano bar, Natalie is chockfull of talent but I think she is going to a different ship. I went for my senior year spring break with only one other person and we were never bored or out of things to do! I didn't purchase any carnival excursions, I found it cheaper and sometimes much better to purchase from independent tour groups when we got to the island. The food was spectacular, I'm a vegetarian so I really loved all the salad concoctions they had. Also, their dessert bar was amazing, every day was different and it was all very gourmet and excellent display. The rooms are clean and comfortable. We got room service cleaning twice a day. The islands were amazing and beautiful! The crew, carnival vacationers, food, island stops and entertainment were above and beyond! If you're looking for a relaxing, fun and active vacation, I recommend this!

Thank you to all the room service who left fun towel animals and cleaned up after me and my roommate!
did my own excursions when I docked. Never signed up for Carnival excursions due to the cost. But they had a wide variety!
Children's Programs never attended
Miami, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
7 mile beach has some off shore snorkeling if you're trying to chill and save money
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
I did a personal tour with an islander tour guide and it was incredible! The island is very safe and I never felt in danger being alone. Also, I recommend snorkeling here, the reef is second biggest in the world and beautiful!
Belize City, Belize
Mayan Ruins are a must here!
Went to an all inclusive drinks and food resort for St. Patties!

If you love pizza, go to the pizza bar. Likewise if you love burgers, go to Guy's burgers joint on the Lido deck!

1 Comment