Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Carnival 7 Night Western Caribbean

Sail Date: August 13, 2016

Cabin / Stateroom I took this cruise with my husband and 30 year old single daughter.  The ship had everything to meet our needs.  The Carnival Hub app made it easy to keep in touch with my daughter while she was entertaining herself on board without us.  We had room 8457 Aft which was in the rear of the ship.  The views from this room were awesome and the balcony extended out farther.  Plenty room to acommodate 3 adults totally unpacked with suitcases stored away.  All 3 of us absolutely loved this cruise.

The lido aft pool area is great at night. This area wasn't crowded like the top deck pool and it's 18+. Very nice place to relax with pizza, sushi, ice cream, coffee and a bar all located there.