Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Carnival Glory Western Caribbean Cruise

Sail Date: July 02, 2016

This Is a very nice cruise. Plenty of activities on the ship, very nice staff, excellent service. Everybody made sure that you had everything you wanted and needed. The only part I didn't like was the price of the pictures. They take your pictures on the ship everywhere,and when you get off the ship in ports. They put them out for you to pick out the ones you want but they are $15 for each 5x7 u pick out and that gets pricey quick. I think they should have some type of deal for you. Other than that this was a excellent vacation for me and my wife.

Cabin was excellent. Our cabin housekeeper Suhendri made sure our cabin was clean and that we had everything we needed.