Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

First 7-day cruise

Sail Date: June 04, 2016

This was my first 7-day cruise.  I usually cruise for 5 days and am left feeling like I could go another day or two...well...now that I've done it, I will stick with 5.  Not that this was a bad cruise, I actually enjoyed myself and the ports visited.  It was just too long for my tastes.  Towards the end, I felt like entertainment/activities started to repeat themselves and I wasn't left with many options.

Embarkation was great. Disembarkation was very unorganized. We were told one thing but when the time came, announcements were never made. I got off the ship w/o proper procedures in place.
Fantastic ports, but I wish the cruise director would have told us beforehand how long it would take to get to the port in Belize. I would have made a point to get an earlier start.
The first few days they were great and then they began to repeat.
Children's Programs N/A
The singers/dancers on this ship were not very good.

It's a GREAT ship.