Eastern Caribbean 2016

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 14, 2016
Ship: Carnival Glory

if you are a sun worshiper and beach goddess, this is absolutely your cruise.

Our Steward and our Food Service staff was awesome.

Some communication breakdowns between and Carnival caused some disappointment but overall it was great.

We took the Outback Safari Tour in Amber Cove, Dominican Republic.  Our tour guides, Manny & Jose, were the best !!  Allowed us to discover the culture, economics, education system, etc.  Our favorite excursion by far.

disappointed that cruise elegant night did not include lobster tails ... they were included years ago.

I think the price you charge for FOUR GAMES of Bingo is absurd!! Yes, we each purchased the deluxe package with 9 chances to win each game but FOUR GAMES?? We pay less than half of that at the bingo hall with 10-12 games.

Anart, our room steward was above and beyond. Our wait staff was outstanding. Khin was a joy. It truly amazes me how ALL of them always remember our names!!

We specifically requested twin bed configuration when booking and then again in the documents we completed. When we arrived at our cabin they were pushed together into a king. The lines we so very long that I did not get an opportunity to check with guest services until the next day. When I inquired to our steward he said he had nothing specifying that. Guest services offered no solution when I spoke with her... she said that was all taken care of in the booking. She was right !! My paperwork and confirmations definitely specify twin beds. Why bother to specify if it doesn't happen??

Behind the Fun tour can only be booked onboard and it goes quickly. If you want to know how this magical city operates, I highly recommend taking that tour on your final sea day.

The Outback Safari tour allowed us to learn about the culture, economy, education system & be humbled like never before. Best shore excursion ever !! Our guides, Manny & Jose were the bomb !!