Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

I will never travel Carnival again!

Sail Date: April 30, 2016

I was very dusappointed as soon as I got on the ship. I'm the type of person that likes to look up everything before I arrive so I know what I'm getting myself into. Majority of the things that your website said the boat had on it was not there. It felt like I was on a ship for retired people, everything closed early and when the Dj was playing music it was nothing you could really dance to. The DJ would see the dance floor is empty and changed up nothing in what he was doing to get the party started. The food was horrible, I had to live off your pizza because dinner was so bad. The buffet was ok food was dry and lacked flavor. Staff would cut in front of me in the buffet line to get their food! It was my friends first cruise for her 30th and she never wants to go on any cruise because of the expeirence she had on your ship. There could have been more activities and club nights, we are on vacation! No more old people games, they could have come up with some really good games with drinking involved. That pub crawl was pointless because you don't have that many bars and you only get one drink. It was just a horrible trip for my group and I and we will never suggest or step foot back on any of your cruise ships. I feel like I did not get a real vacation and I just wasted money. Define let not worth the money spent!

Was very comfortable, mini fridge sucked!
Not enough going on for us under 50 people
Food and Dining Horrible cake was like water if that's possible and fish tasted like rubber!

Don't believe the stuff advertised because you will get there and be very disappointed!