Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

fun-filled adventure

Sail Date: April 16, 2016

Booking with Jack made everything easy, i did not have a single worry when i was ready to start my adventure. Grand turk is amazing, just wait until you see how blue the water is.

Cabin / Stateroom I would recommend opening the wallet a little more and getting a room with a window or a balcony, although the room i had was nice it was hard to know what time of day or what kind of weather to prepare for.
i did not participate in any of these programs however I'm sure they were fantastic just to tie in with the rest of the cruise' performance
Miami, Florida
Try and organise a pre booking so you can get on the ship early and start enjoying its features (buffet is usually up and running)
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Grand Turk Island

I really recommend going to the seated dinners and seeing as many shows as you can. Obviously everyone has different expectations and different interests, but I've never cried from laughing before but the late night comedy shows are a blast!