Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My trip

Sail Date: February 27, 2016

We've been on the Glory before.  It has the 2.0 upgrades which are great.   We like the itinerary, and have been several times.   We like the size of the ship.  The staff was great.  The fun squad brought the fun.  Very nice experience.

Clean and well kept by our cabin steward. I always looked forward to the free sample things in the bathroom, but we didn't get any. I don't know if that is because we were in an inside room?
Miami, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
It was VERY bright and sunny. Have been here many times, never before got sun burned by standing in line for the magic flying chair to the beach! AND I used sunscreen! The more expensive side of the beach, I think it was called the Blue Lagoon, was not so crowed, and not that much more expensive than the clam shell and chairs on the crowded area.
Belize City, Belize We didn't get off the ship in Belize.

There are many nice areas that go almost unused. I love the area on deck 4 that used to be called the cigar bar. It would be a great place to play trivia undisturbed by passers by shouting answers. Don't know why they don't use it.