You have a lot of work to do

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 05, 2016
Ship: Carnival Glory

This was the worst cruise I have ever been on. Service outside the stateroom was terrible. Food in the dining room was substandard. Food at the buffet was not replenished in time. You ran out of some alcoholic beverages. Broken deck furniture. Shortage of ash trays. All I heard from repeat customers was how the service level had deteriorated, especially because the crew was understaffed. I cannot carry a note when I sing. Neither could your entertainers. Very unsatisfactory entertainment across the board. The top side speaker system was very difficult to hear because the speakers needed to be replaced. It will be a long, long time before I ever cruise Carnival again if ever.

The stateroom staff was the only thing on the cruise that was redeeming.

Do not cruise Carnival