Cruise review

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 27, 2016

Overall our experience was good.  We were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary.  One of the gifts carnival gave us was a 50 spa card.  I used it for a hair treatment.  I was not happy about having to pay an additional 35.00 just to get my hair dried after the treatment and had a hard time communicating with the employee.  I felt the staff working in the cabins and on the ship were extremely courteous and helpful.  When I booked my cruise through the person I was working with was either fired or quit.  No one informed me so a lot of things I was trying to get answered did not happen.  I finally called to see what was going on and that is when I was told and the person helped the best she could.

Hamburgers and Fish and chips were the the best food on the ship.

sink was stopped up most of the time.

Some entertainment for older couples.

Didn't care for Grand Cayman.