I loved our cruise on the Carnival Glory

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate
Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 13, 2016
Ship: Carnival Glory

We really enjoyed the Carnival Glory. We had great weather and enjoyed all of the parts that we went to. Everyone was friendly and you may want to consider taking a private tour of the various islands. Even if you share it with another couple you really get to see more of how the local people live and we had an opportunity to eat where the local drivers seat. I will do this type of touring in the future.

I was surprising my fiance with her birthday and the room was decorated with happy birthday ribbons and it was so exciting the way they had the cabin prepared for her birthday. We loved our Cabin Steward WAHYU. He was great! And our WAITRESS MENZI

I will just say that if you want to see the comedy make sure you get there early. Take advantage of the photo because there are just too many photos to choose from. Consider taking advantage of the luggage express service if you are flying. Our luggage was at our final airport destination.