Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Do not go with children under the age of 2!

Sail Date: November 28, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was not a vacation for me. The lack of available child care options on Carnival is disgusting. Carnival charges half the price for a child under 2 and there are absolutely no child care options or activities for the child until after 10pm (they call it for the late owls). Sure you can use the play room if you'd like but you have to be there with them.  A whole day with your child, running after them, fighting to get them to sit still for dinner etc...who wants to wait until after 10 to go out?! I would put my son in stroller after dinner (730)and walk around the boat and look for a spot I could sit where it was not too loud  so that I can wait the 2 + hours to bring him up. So of course, I'd give up from boredom and end up in my room. The 2 nights I actually did use the 10pm child care, they threw him in a large room with all these screaming kids. When I came back, my son was up. The fact that they have no quiet room for sleeping kids is appalling. Plus they charge you for care after 10pm. If that is the case then why not give the option to take them for dinner so mommy and daddy can have some alone time? I will NEVER advise anyone to torture themselves with a cruise with small children. CARNIVAL YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR POLICIES!!!! I did not watch one show, did not participate in any activities, could not have a quiet dinner with my husband, I did not have a vacation. With the amount of money we spent on the boat (over $1,500) I should have had the time of my life. Sincerely, a very tired, frustrated mother who needs another vacation.

Cabin was fine. What is to be expected.
could not join any of them
I am sure my comments above explain it all.
Entertainment Would not have the slightest cluse
Miami, Florida
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
waste of time.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Should have been a longer stay. Coming back to boat by 3 was not enough time.
Grand Turk Island
The pool area was amazing.