Great Trip!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 21, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory

The islands were beautiful!  I really enjoyed Grand Cayman, Belize, Honduras and Cozumel.  I highly recommend this itinerary.

Food was good, service was good.  There was plenty going on for everyone to enjoy.

Service was not good. Could not find our steward on many occasions. Not really happy with the services, but not enough to say I didn't like Carnival.

Great ship. Very clean, with plenty to do. If I had to choose one thing, I would say that I would have like other choices besides pizza for the 24 hour service. There was nothing available except pizza and ice cream. Pizza lines were long.