Perfect!!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 12, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory

This was mine and my sister's second cruise, both with Carnival, and it was perfect!  We had so much fun on the ship and while on the islands.  We took the trip as a yearly sister vacation and to celebrate my sister's birthday.   The staff was amazing and friendly and the food was good.

The steakhouse on the Glory was amazing, staff was great and the food was perfect.  We did the Valor last year and the Scarlet steakhouse was such a disappointment we almost didn't do it this year, so so glad we took the chance.  Also the restaurant made a special dessert for my sister's birthday.

We did excursions on all the islands except Belize, didn't see anything that caught our fancy.  Would absolutely recommend swimming with the stingrays in Grand Cayman, amazing!!

The only problem we had during the cruise was in Cozumel.  I won a swim with the dolphins excursion the first night on board from Carnival while attending an information show.  Swimming with the dolphins was amazing, but while snorkeling in the snorkel pool, both my sister and I had money stolen out of our wallets.  This was the only time our bags were out of ours sight, we left them with the staff member working the site.  We complained to Carnival but they said there was nothing they could do.  We lost $80.