Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Glory Western Caribbean

Sail Date: September 12, 2015

This is my only 2nd cruise I have had the privileged to take. I thoroughly enjoyed the trip and all the crew were more than friendly making it a great memory.

There is one person in particular I want to mention...that was our head waiter at dinner. His name is Ovidiu Gabrain. Throughout all of my life experiences I have never met anyone that was more of a joy to be with than Ovidiu Gabrain. His million dollar smile was contagious along with his laughter and his sense of humor made dining a great environment to be in. I found myself always looking forward to that part of my day...I knew I would be entertained with Ovidiu and along his side was Alvin, who too only added to the happiness that was shared during our evening meal.

I told Ovidiu as I said my last farewell to him on our last evening meal together, how I would love having him to come join my family in Missouri for the holiday meals. He would add such joy and love to anyone's table and I would welcome him at any given time. In my opinion he is the best...a person of great interest and should be highly noticed. He not only works hard at his job waiting on individual's...but he has the great ability of making all who he waits on feel as if they are special and only deserves the best he can provide for them. What a great quality to have in someone working for Carnival Glory!

Believe me...laughter holds the key to happiness...Ovidiu has that and so much more! I truly feel blessed I have had the good fortune in knowing such a remarkable man.

Rosalie Orey

Our attendant was great. Never had to ask twice to have our request fulfilled. Our needs were will taken care of.

Early morning breakfast was will worth getting up...the dining room was quiet and easy setting.