Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival is not as good as it used to be!

Sail Date: October 03, 2015

While I really liked the layout of the Glory (and I've been on many Carnival Cruises), I feel the quality of the service and food has gone way down!

Not as many selections in buffet and food just wasn't good. Only ate in dining room once as the food was cold and not tasty, and after waiting that long to get a table and be waited on, I just ate it.

It was my birthday and I didn't receive my complimentary champagne voucher for the steak house, which we did eat in on my birthday, until the last night! Carnival used to offer discounts for Platinum guest, they don't do anything now!

The excursions have become sooooo expensive and they don't offer lunch with any of them anymore, even for excursions that are long and you pay well over $100 for.

Very disappointed with Carnival and may pay more to cruise with a better cruise line next time.

Cabin was fine and cabin steward was wonderful.
They have become so expensive and they don't even offer lunches with them anymore!
Service personale was scarce on decks, dirty plates left everywhere for long periods of time. It was my birthday and they did not send me my complimentary champane voucher to use in steak house, which we did already eat at, until the last night!

1 Comment