Carnival Glory, Sep 05, 2015, 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 05, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory

I have taken this exact cruise twice now, same ship.  It was still enjoyable, though I will not purchase this cruise again.  Our stops were 1 - Half Moon Cay, 2 - St. Thomas, 3 - San Juan, 4 - Grand Turk.  St. Thomas and San Juan are very nice, Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay are very limited in their excursions and site seeing.

Formal Dining Room was great. I HIGHLY recommend eating breakfast in the formal dining room as well. My GF and I thoroughly enjoyed our 8 person dining table. The conversations duringf dinner was quite fun.

The shows could be rotated more often than yearly, but were still good.

The (formal) dining room staff and stateroom staff were FANTASTIC as expected !!!

Zero negative comments.

Cabin good, staff was phenominal.

Take advantage of all that you can. USE THE LAUNDRYMAT too, so you can cut back on clothing !!!

Beach is quite nice, picnic food was good.
Great excursion options on St. Thomas. Beautiful island with easy shopping (even Wal Mart).
Great excursion options on San Juan. San Juan is a real city, with all amenities.
Don't do the ATV ride, grim at best.