Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival Glory, Sep 05, 2015, 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

Sail Date: September 05, 2015

I have taken this exact cruise twice now, same ship.  It was still enjoyable, though I will not purchase this cruise again.  Our stops were 1 - Half Moon Cay, 2 - St. Thomas, 3 - San Juan, 4 - Grand Turk.  St. Thomas and San Juan are very nice, Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay are very limited in their excursions and site seeing.

Cabin good, staff was phenominal.
Zero negative comments.
The excursions on St. Thomas (snorkeling) and San Juan (zip line) are highly recommended. We did the island tour on Half Moon Cay before the picnic, and it was enjoyable. We did the ATV excursion on Grand Turk. I had thought some off roading and beach riding may be included, however that was not true. We rode around the island on the roads through some fairly run down areas. My ATV had no brakes at all, and the blue tooth communication was poor at best.
The shows could be rotated more often than yearly, but were still good.
The (formal) dining room staff and stateroom staff were FANTASTIC as expected !!!
Formal Dining Room was great. I HIGHLY recommend eating breakfast in the formal dining room as well. My GF and I thoroughly enjoyed our 8 person dining table. The conversations duringf dinner was quite fun.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Beach is quite nice, picnic food was good.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Great excursion options on St. Thomas. Beautiful island with easy shopping (even Wal Mart).
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Great excursion options on San Juan. San Juan is a real city, with all amenities.
Grand Turk Island
Don't do the ATV ride, grim at best.

Take advantage of all that you can. USE THE LAUNDRYMAT too, so you can cut back on clothing !!!