Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

fabulous cruise

Sail Date: August 29, 2015

The ports of call were amazing. But it was the staff that made the cruise even better. The cruise director, Mike, got everyone involved. His energy level was do high you couldn't help but duplicate it. The wait staff were wonderful. They remembered what you liked to drink and any special requests you had had. The steward was very friendly and helpful. The barista at the coffee bar was better then Starbucks! Then entertainment staff were amazing. Everyone was just so friendly!
I loved my room!
They seemed to be excellent. Kept the children occupied. I didn't have any children with me, but you hardly ever saw any kids.
The musical shows were phenomenal. The comedians were hilarious. I've never laughed so hard.
Mike, the cruise director, Eden, the comedy lounge mgr, Phookam, coffee bar barista, Ryan, personal trainer
They were all so friendly. They made the week.
The food was very good. Many choices.
Miami, Florida
Belize City, Belize
Xanantunich is worth the 2 hour bus ride.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
You don't need to buy any excursions to the beach. It's easy to walk to.
George Town, Grand Cayman
The stingray encounter was out of this world. I loved touching them.