Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Absolutely Marvelous - We will return

Sail Date: July 11, 2015

From the moment we got on the cruise ship it blew away our expectations, the beautiful elegant party atmosphere, the beautiful decorations of the ship, the beautiful people and staff, it was an amazing unbelievable experience.

The 2 elegant nights were so nice, everybody dressed up it made us feel special.  When all the waiters and waitresses did the song and dance show was beautiful.  And the food, oh my gosh, was like we were dining at a better than Beverly Hills restaurant everyday (and it tasted much better lol).

My girlfriend loved the Salsa band, they were awesome.  Also different dance places and atmosphere was a great addition.  The rooms were cleaned everytime we stepped out.. it was amazing.  I love the little animals they created with the towels.

Everything, everything on this ship was top notch, the service, the food, the constant party and exciting atmosphere was top notch.  I was sad to leave.  We met 3 awesome couples, one we became good friends and still talk on facebook.

We did not regret 1 penny spent here, and we will totally come back again without any hesitation.  Funny that I didnt even mention the islands we visited ahaha, we visited Half Moon Cay Bahamas it was paradise on earth, St. Thomas so beautiful, my favorite was Puerto Rico with such nice friendly and beautiful people, plus Grand Turks and Caicos islands amazing beach (top 10 beaches Pillory Beach)

I dont work for Carnival im a little humble guy who lives in California and owns a computer shop, and needed a vacation.  What I regret the most of this is not doing it sooner, this is the only way to travel from now on!

You won us over Carnival for lifetime!

Cruise Photos

The best
Miami, Florida
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Paradise on Earth
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Please visit more beaches, one thing I regret
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Loved it wish they departed later, like 6pm, maybe ill go back to PR and stay a week
Grand Turk Island
Take the cabs to Pillory beach only $8 dollars

Loved everything about your cruise, your cruise director Mike would drive my girlfriend crazy with your English accent, I still wake up hearing your voice ahahahaa "Good Morning Ladies and Gentleman we have a wonderful schedule ahead today for you" ahah loved it, keep it up.