Great Family Fun

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 16, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory

I would recommend taking this trip with children older than 2.  We took our one-year-old, and it was difficult at times.  All the same, we have a wonderful time and would recommend this trip as a wonderful family vacation.

Don't eat any rare/undercooked beef. It's not Texas.

The hours for children under 2 were a bit off when it came to coordinating time off the ship.

I really like the Miami Beach area, whereever I could find cheap parking.
The beach by the port is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.
Take a taxi to the beach.
We really enjoyed taking a strol with the children in stollers through the old-town and through one of the forts.
The beach next to the port is awesome.