Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise, But!!!!!

Sail Date: May 23, 2015

OK, the cruise was really good. But, spend the extra money and avoid the Riviera (Deck 1) like the plaque.  It sounds like herds of cattle are passing by every morning your in port.  If you don't mind noisy, obnoxious people passing by waking you up every morning, then Deck 1 is for you.

Cozumel was great.  Mr. Sancho (free admit, nice beach, $40 RT for a family of 4 by taxi).

Belize.  Mayan ruins were really good.But, the cave tubing is supposed to be good too.

Isle of Roatan was very nice. The clam shell and beach package with the chair lift is very reasonable. Each ticket admits 2 people, so it is affordable.

Grand Cayman was not my favorite. Everything is over-priced.  Do your shopping in the other ports, not Grand Cayman.

The food was good. I dislike buffets, so I stuck to table service, room service, and Guys Burgers and the Taco/Burrito place.  Also, the pizza was surprisingly good (coming from a New Jersey transplant).

Entertainment was OK, and there really is a lot to do onboard the ship.  All in all, me and my family had a great time.

Cruise Photos

Staterom staff are so-so.
Wait staff are tremendous.
Went to alomost all shows. They were good and entertaining.
Miami, Florida
Mr. Sanchos beach is taxi ride away,and it is free.
Belize City, Belize
Altun Ha was very interesting
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Chairlift and Beach with clamshell is great. Bring sorkelgear to avoid renting them.
George Town, Grand Cayman
I could do without an overpriced Nassau.

Avoid Deck 1 when possible. I found the adult sections to be a lot calmer then the main pool.