My Long-Awaited Vacation!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: May 23, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory

The Carnival Glory is a beautiful ship to sail on!  It was kept extremely clean--no illness worries at all.  My room attendant was the most gracious young woman with a fabulous sense of humor since I'd always walk in the wrong direction when leaving my room and she'd kiddingly say, "Other way!"  The dining room had nice choices for dinner--I loved the braised rabbit!  It feels special when people remember your name and all servers, barkeeps, etc., did.  The casino was the jumping place with great music, fun people at the bar, and making new friends at the machines!  There are quiet places if you need a moment--lively places, different bars to check out, food EVERYWHERE, and FUN was in the air!!!!  I can't wait until my next cruise!  (I traveled alone--no family nor friends and had the time of my life meeting new people and not having others to worry about!  Ok, call me selfish but I deserved it!  LOL!)

There is something for everyone!

Wasn't that keen on the Motown--could have been better.

The barkeeps and housekeeping were WONDERFUL!!!! Lively and funny!!

The ship needs to be painted but overall a beautiful vessel.

The room was spacious and very comfortable. 3 closets held all my clothes with no problem as well as drawers. There is a safe which made me feel much better. The bathroom is fine--enough counter space and shelves for all personal items. The shampoo actually wasn't that bad--and there's a blow dryer so leave yours at home.

If you're lost don't worry--so is everyone else! That's what made it even more fun--trying to figure out
where we were and then not caring! THAT's a vacation!!!!!!

Bussed in from Ft. Lauderdale. All I cared about was getting on the ship!!!!
The Mayan Ruins at Tumul were wonderful. Ask for Angel as your guide--excellent guide!
Missed my tender so had a quiet day on the ship. Turned out great!
Zip lined!!!! Beautiful country and beach!!!!! Loved the shopping! People are wonderful.
Go to Hell and come back!!!! Great excursion that takes you to Hell and then to the turtle farm. Who can say they've been to Hell and even have the tshirt?!