Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

My Long-Awaited Vacation!

Sail Date: May 23, 2015

The Carnival Glory is a beautiful ship to sail on!  It was kept extremely clean--no illness worries at all.  My room attendant was the most gracious young woman with a fabulous sense of humor since I'd always walk in the wrong direction when leaving my room and she'd kiddingly say, "Other way!"  The dining room had nice choices for dinner--I loved the braised rabbit!  It feels special when people remember your name and all servers, barkeeps, etc., did.  The casino was the jumping place with great music, fun people at the bar, and making new friends at the machines!  There are quiet places if you need a moment--lively places, different bars to check out, food EVERYWHERE, and FUN was in the air!!!!  I can't wait until my next cruise!  (I traveled alone--no family nor friends and had the time of my life meeting new people and not having others to worry about!  Ok, call me selfish but I deserved it!  LOL!)

The ship needs to be painted but overall a beautiful vessel.
There is something for everyone!
The barkeeps and housekeeping were WONDERFUL!!!! Lively and funny!!
Wasn't that keen on the Motown--could have been better.
Mayan Ruins in Tumul--Zip lining--Hell and the Turtle Farm--not to be missed!
The room was spacious and very comfortable. 3 closets held all my clothes with no problem as well as drawers. There is a safe which made me feel much better. The bathroom is fine--enough counter space and shelves for all personal items. The shampoo actually wasn't that bad--and there's a blow dryer so leave yours at home.
Miami, Florida
Bussed in from Ft. Lauderdale. All I cared about was getting on the ship!!!!
The Mayan Ruins at Tumul were wonderful. Ask for Angel as your guide--excellent guide!
Belize City, Belize
Missed my tender so had a quiet day on the ship. Turned out great!
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Zip lined!!!! Beautiful country and beach!!!!! Loved the shopping! People are wonderful.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Go to Hell and come back!!!! Great excursion that takes you to Hell and then to the turtle farm. Who can say they've been to Hell and even have the tshirt?!

If you're lost don't worry--so is everyone else! That's what made it even more fun--trying to figure out
where we were and then not caring! THAT's a vacation!!!!!!

1 Comment