Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I was blown away

Sail Date: May 09, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I went with my husband, boys and grandchildren.  Our balcony room was larger than expected and super clean.  The service from the staff was excellent.  Our only less than 10 starr was the food in the red room buffet style.  Seemed old and dried out.  All other eating venues were excellent.  Would love to do it again.

We ate in the dining room at took the 8:15 slot. We originally thought that was too late but proved to be great time due to other activities we wanted to do earlier in the day.