First time on a cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 02, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory

My friend is a frequent Carnival cruiser, so I gave it a shot for my 10th wedding anniversary.  I could not have been more pleased.  The ship was the Glory.  There were ample eateries and activities to keep us entertained for 7 days.  So many that we even didn't get to experience all of them.  The staff was exceptional.  Each individual was extremely friendly.  The wait staff of Wika, Nepa, and Jessie, in the Golden dining room were so wonderful that we looked for them each day.  I couldn't comprehend why individuals cruise frequently, but after my first experience I wonder why I waited so long.

Enjoyed each meal

Broadway esque.

Wika, Nepa, and Jessie are exceptional employees and individuals

The cabin attendants were fantastic.

The adults only section at the back of the ship is a nice retreat for pool, hot tub, bar, and food. Plenty of lounge chairs available to soak up the sun as well.