First cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: April 25, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory

After retiring from the military and 26 years of service this was my present and I will definitely go every year. The experience was amazing the crew and staff all very professional. The folks on the excursions took great care of us as well. Swimming with the sharks and stingrays in Belieze was a blast. So many options of things to do on the ship mostly I relaxed and watched. Loved the endless soft serve ice cream and Guys burgers. Comedians where very funny and what can I say about the EPIC Rock show except you nailed it glad we got to see it.

Plenty of variety to pick from

always something going on unless i was sleeping and maybe even then things was happening

Fresh and lively kept the crowd going

Richard our house keeper you the man we liked the towel animals.

Ship looked new

Room was amazing and a balcony will be a must every time I cruise. We saw a POD of whales on the first day at see pass by the ship. Then in Rhoaton a POD of dolphins was playing as the ship was coming into port. We would not have seen these things had we not had the balcony.
Came in a day early and went to the aquarium. It was small but you was able to see and enjoy everthing unlike the really big places.
We snorkeled but I think diving will be what I do the next time. Water was crystal clear
didnt get chance to do much but shop however the jungle ziplining looked fun
Must go to shark & stingray alley and swim with them. adrenaline rush.
Shop and zipline the staff is great and has a awesome sense of humor