Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

VERY Pleased - Fun had by all

Sail Date: April 11, 2015

Loved the ship: excellent staff, very helpful, dinning room service and food excellent, buffet food (there is always something good to eat), bar staff always of service, clean.

Older ship but nice and clean
We ere a group of eight. Everyone loved the food (and then some) Our waiters couldn
Our room was cleaned twice a day, nice towel decorations and turned down bed. I can't complain.
Great everywere we were on the ship. ( I really don't know what people complain about) What comes around goes around, if you are nice to people; people will be nice to you. The people taht work on these ships are human too, they are not slaves.
Loves Christian and Keith at the lobby bar. My husband and I were chosen to participate at the Diva night. I went back stage to get dressed up in caracter. I cannot say enough about the staff back there. The encouragement, the pep talk and the safety they provided to me prior to going on stage.
My daughter is almost 16 and joined the O2 club. She seemed happy with the stuff they offered.
Didn't do all that much. We enjoyed watching the activities organisez on the Lido deck. It's always a great laugh.
Very good.
Miami, Florida
Spent time the night before departure in South Beach.
Wow, when we got to port we walk through the little market area and grab a taxi to got to a private beach named Buccanos. EXCELLENT not expensive. Beach, food and drinks.
Belize City, Belize
We tethered to port which was okay. It was so hot and we not plans. We turned around and came back to the ship within 1.5 hours.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Wow! what a great place. Super beautiful walk from the ship to the beach. Chairs are free. There were some shade umbrellas to be rented but we didn't get any.
George Town, Grand Cayman
7 miles beach was good. We should have organised ourselved to go to the beach from one of the resorts. We went to the more occupied part of the beach. it was okay but a bit crownded. A very nice beach. Chairs and umbrellas are not expensive to rent.

Easy to get around once I got the notion of front and back.