Worst trip ever

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 04, 2015

I'm aware this cruise was easter week so I do keep that in mind. BUt some things just made this a very disappointing experience. 1. The lounge chair and pool situation. I was out every day at 8 am to get some chairs for my family and all of them except for a few on the top level( where there are hurricane like winds and the waiter never came to). people must have gone out at 6 am to claim chairs with towels and belongings. all week we never had a seat. The pools were so small and crowded that my children did not go in all week. People were leaving drink cups in them as well. That in turn made us leave the pool area early everyday and that sometimes led us to the arcade room where the cheapest game was a 1.10 a pop. 2$ for most. 2. the cheers program. Horrible setup. If I paid for something and its 400$ (with gratuity already included) and i have a 15 drink max, well then i should be able to orderevery minute. If i go over 15 , then i pay more. simple. also they made me get my wife everytime i ordered at the bar!! she's in the pool, or laying out, or watching our kids! i have to pull her over to make her sign?? c'mon. we are not trying to cheat anyone. plus again, it's my $. And when my daughter was sleeping in the room, i couldnt  get a drink on room service or the mini bar because it wasnt in cheers program. fix the program so thats included. I worked for the spirits business, i know how much a beer costs. 3. The thermostat in the room never worked . 4. The room keys did not work the whole last night on the boat. we had to track someone down and each worker would point to someone else. 5. The tips added to bill. 84$ 4 times. 336$ off the bat. even if i have terrible service? what did i pay for originally? the food and the room? c'mon. Lastly, the kids drinks. basically lemonade and ided tea. my kids hate both. so i had to order smoothies and water. Maybe some fruit punch or the juices during the day? chocolate milk? i rarely was helped out with this. The only good things were the islands. And we also saved 100's of dollars by not doing excusions which charged you for taxi, chairs, umbrellas and …the beach? 65$ for a kid? are you kidding? we did it ourselves and each day cost about 150 total. the guy who cleaned our room did a good job and i would have tipped more but i had nothing left. it will be a very longtime before we step on another cruise. definitley not during spring break. definitley not with small children and definitely not the carnival glory.

food was good, but should have the good steaks and chinese food in the main room. not extra.

not enough for us as a family to do.

did not see enough to really say but the one show we went to was fun.

kids did not want to be a part of.

our room steward was good, but bartenders were impatient and everybody in hallways were nice

The pools were way too small, and not enough chairs to accommodate

Enough room and comfortable but got kind of claustrophobic without window and the thermostat would not work all week.

Guy's burgers were the best thing on the boat.

did not do much there.
Mullet bay was perfect.
a little dirty.
beautiful. go to pillory bay. out of the way but worth the ride.