Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

okay trip

Sail Date: April 04, 2015

This was my third Carnival cruise.  I was disappointed that it was not as good as previous ones.  The food quality was often not good or not what was advertised on the menu.  The staff was friendly, but they all seemed tired and overworked.  I didn't see any tours offering a trip  by bus or trolley to see the islands.  I am retired and I no longer want to snorkel or go deep sea diving.

The lead singer was off key for almost all of the songs that he sang.
Jan was in charge of maintaining the room. He did a fabulous job! I had a balcony room and it was great and much roomier than the inside and outside cabins. I loved being outside without the fuss of getting dressed.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Grand Turk Island
There was inadequate beach space for the 2 cruise ships at port.

The hamburgers at Guy's are pretty good on the Lido deck.