Terrible noise in stateroom. Dining room service poor.

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 11, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory

Sad This was my mom's, sister's, and significant other's first cruise. I'm sad about this because the staterooms rattled and vibrated with violent noise every night while we were trying to sleep. Woke up about once per hour unable to sleep through the loud noise, so we were all exhausted on a cruise that was supposed to be a relaxing vacation. Then, the dining staff wasn't NEARLY as friendly and accurate as I am used to getting on a Carnival Cruise Line ship. Overall, very disappointed, since I've had better cruises with Carnival before. I am very disappointed that this was my family's first cruise experience. Very bad first impression, Carnival. I'm very disappointed.

Food was generally pretty good. But dining staff consistently forgot to bring out dishes we had ordered and seldom checked on us to verify everything was going well.

Overall enjoyed the onboard activities.

Good comedy shows.

Didn't use the children's programs so I cannot comment.

People working the housekeeping were very great and helpful.

Staterooms rattled and violently vibrated with loud noise.

Loud, rattly, and generally hard to sleep in with all the noise from the ship.

I don't know if there are quieter staterooms where you can actually sleep on this ship or not, but definitely don't use the Main (level 2) deck near the back of the ship. You will be hard pressed to sleep a wink. And don't worry about dining in the dining rooms at night. Disappointing service.

Jose Cuervo experience was a great excursion.
Don't wander into Belize. It is scary and you feel like you're about to get mugged the entire time.
Beautiful tourist area.
Good beaches... but super expensive to do anything here.