perfect!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 14, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory
The staff was over the top friendly, I loved the towel animals every night, and there was so much to do! Almost too much, I didn't get to do everything I wanted! I would do this exact cruise 10 times in a row. I'm so sad to be home! Everything about this was absolutely perfect!

It was my first cruise and definitely not my last!

The food is to die for. Especially Carnivals Chocolate Melting Cake!! I got it every single day.

The comedy shows were great. I'm not a drinker, but if I was there would have plenty for me to do at night.

Almost too nice! I don't know how anyone could ever complain.

It was huge! Very clean and easy to find your way around once you know where everything is.

The room itself was great, but the location was terrible. it was the second to last room in the aft. After coming back from our excursions with sore feet, it wasn't fun having to walk all the way down the length of the ship all the time.

The walls in your room are magnetic! Bring magnets to organize your documents!

There aren't as many stores as the other ports. But they had a swimming pool which was pretty cool.