Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Glory Cruise

Sail Date: February 21, 2015

We had a wonderful time, the staff and crew members made our time on the ship a great experience. There were 2 things that hampered our experience. The first was that I couldn't get my husbands pop for him with his card with the pop sticker on it. My husband had a stroke 6 years ago and can't always walk around for long periods of time and at times he gets confused. They wouldn't let me use the card even though I had both of our cards. I would have to go back and get him to get the pop. I am sorry but no one can drink over $40 dollars in pop in seven days. Also only one 110 plug in the rooms

Children's Programs no children
The one thing that was wrong was one outlet for 110. With todays electronics you need more. You can only charge one phone at a time no tablets or computers. I need a fan to sleep at night so nothing else could be charged. My photos look just like the picture above.
Miami, Florida
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island) did not go into this port
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Took a tour of the Islands
San Juan, Puerto Rico
took a tour of San Juan
Grand Turk Island
Eased and partied at Margaritaville

There are plenty of choices for everyone from eating to entertainment to lounging around. No one should have a complaint about that.