Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: November 15, 2014

The customer service in Customer service was horrible! The room was dated and smelly like mold. The bathroom shower kept over flooding in the  bathroom because it needed to be snaked. The TV had to be repaired. The menu button for on demand didn't work the entire cruise. They  fixed it the 6th night on board at the end of the cruise. Customer service kept freezing our account room card when ever the card reached a certain amount. Whenever we tried to pay more 2 times when we first got on board the would say were all set. The endless soda bubble card was never explained correctly on how to use it. I WAS SCREAMED AT...! because I wanted to take the can back to our room and with the sticker you could only do Fountain drinks. The food at the all the Buffet through out the whole day was garbage! Only sit down dinner was ok. The entertainment at night the shows were poor quality. Not good at all. Punch line comedy shows were ok. The boat was rocky and I felt sick for the 2 days at sea.... This was truly disappointing. I been on Carnival before and I use to be a spokes person for Carnival. But not any more!

I LOVED MY WAITER ADRIAN! at table 670 He was professional courteous and nice! He knew I liked to have a cup of ice only at dinner. After the 1st night he had ice in a cup waiting for me at the table when we arrived. If i didnt like a certain dish he would offer something else. Never giving off the feeling of fustration. Very patien and kind.. The entire dinning wait staff made my entire cruise better!!!!!!!!!!! HATS OFF TO THE guys!
Adrian! He was from JA
Children's Programs NA
Comedian was good every night. But thats it!

The comedy shows fill up quick. The comedian Cruise was funny.